Popular Posts

Monday, November 23, 2020

Reality Check

The white was not very bright
It wasn't piercing my eyes.
But I expected purple--you know that.
So, it was hard for me to consume the truth.
Please do confirm once more. 
May be it is my time to check the reality
And come down on this Earth 
from my heavenly abode.
 
Also, Akbar had conveyed
the message regarding separation
It was deliberate but he received the chance
He knew that news would flow. 
 
Please do confirm once more. 
May be it is my time to check the reality
And come down on this Earth 
from my heavenly abode.
And if there is no value 
of intellectual capability
which is the basis of my entire existence
I would try to find someone 
who would at least value that. 
Actually, I already know someone
who values me for that reason.  

LKO
 
 


No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end