These days, I don't even say a simple word---
A simple word couple should say each other often
And that word is "sorry"
Have I taken him for granted?
No, I haven't dear!
I am just more sure of our love than ever
So, I don't even feel to say "sorry"
After my nerve-racking criticism session
I should say "sorry"
I know anyone would tell me that.
But I am just more sure of the fact
that he doesn't mind anymore
and got a little used to with my censure.
I would want him to know
that never fear my criticism
nor feel embarrassed or get offended
Rather, work on for betterment and change
Also, I would want him to know
I will be there for him (Should I?)
My loving soul is always full of
his image, voices, words...
Even in sleep, I utter his name.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment