Popular Posts

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Farooq's Early Marriage

I saw a teenage woman in the balcony
Or may be a little older than that 
with a baby in her arms. 
It reminded me Farooq's early marriage. 
To me, it's quite unattractive 
to see a woman holding a kid in her arms 
in her early twenties. 
So, I never approve Farooq's early marriage 
and an early procreation
Even though, I am glad that he is gifted 
with a daughter..which I already knew he would!
 
When a woman in her early twenties
is burdened with a child
It demonstrates poor condition of women;
Celebrating her only in the inner space
and not contributing enough outside. 
Farooq, I love your daughter
But I would never stop criticizing you
for your choice. 

LKO
 

No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end