Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Conversation XXV

Darling, I think I have given contradictory statement
So, I would like to make amendment. 

--Okay. go ahead. 
I wanted your pumpkin to co-exist
until I discovered...
--until you discovered ? 
Yes, until I discovered their real face
that they hide behind their beautiful masks. 
 
One day, I found that behind the mask
they are like serpents
they are clever leopards
and nothing else. 
From that day, 
I had abandoned the idea of co-existence. 
 
Are you listening? 
--Yes, go ahead. 
Now, I actually don't want you
to live with those leopards 
because they cannot be trusted. 
May be, sometimes they are good to you
may be they try to impress my lady
But remember, once a leopard 
always a leopard
So, I don't trust them. 
 
--Okay
What does it mean by okay? 

--I am listening...
She made a face
lightly stroked his beard 
and vanished in the air. 
The conversation is over. 

LKO
 

No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end