I don't want to write it as "conversation."
I am tired of that mode
got bored actually.
Do you know
there are different types of attractions?
--What are those types?
Sensual, Sexual, Romantic, Platonic, and Aesthetic
She replied.
What do you think works more between us?
She asked.
Hmm. I think romantic, sensual, and
a bit of aesthetic too.
YEP! we are hetero-romantic asexual
And you are right
You have aesthetic attractions
especially to other women.
--Do we reproduce through budding?
NAY....(both laughed)
LKO
I am tired of that mode
got bored actually.
Do you know
there are different types of attractions?
--What are those types?
Sensual, Sexual, Romantic, Platonic, and Aesthetic
She replied.
What do you think works more between us?
She asked.
Hmm. I think romantic, sensual, and
a bit of aesthetic too.
YEP! we are hetero-romantic asexual
And you are right
You have aesthetic attractions
especially to other women.
--Do we reproduce through budding?
NAY....(both laughed)
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment