Again there is a silence
The moon looks like a flat bread
hanging high in the sky
The full moon is upon us.
Dear, are you so afraid of her?
She asked--
They are walking miles apart
Only their thoughts merge
Thoughts hold hand together and embrace.
Are you so afraid of her (?)
that whenever you came here
in this white palace
You were not able to wear
the blue cloak I gave!
It's been long time that
I suggested you to wear the white
to have peace of mind...
But I am surprised to see
even when there is a little chance
A chance given as a Friday Gift
You hide the blue cloak
Out of fear and anxiety?
I wonder!
I do.
LKO
The moon looks like a flat bread
hanging high in the sky
The full moon is upon us.
Dear, are you so afraid of her?
She asked--
They are walking miles apart
Only their thoughts merge
Thoughts hold hand together and embrace.
Are you so afraid of her (?)
that whenever you came here
in this white palace
You were not able to wear
the blue cloak I gave!
It's been long time that
I suggested you to wear the white
to have peace of mind...
But I am surprised to see
even when there is a little chance
A chance given as a Friday Gift
You hide the blue cloak
Out of fear and anxiety?
I wonder!
I do.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment