Popular Posts

Monday, July 13, 2020

Flying

On this rainy day
I feel cold.
Sitting here at the airport
I forgot to carry my stole.
My waiting seems long
The pandemic has changed everything
With the new rules of aviation industry
You need to arrive early.


I recalled my first flying--not even
between cities in home country
rather, crossing several time zones;
I was nervous, my throat was dry
My mind was blank...
Once, I felt not to leave at all.
I asked my mother: Can I really go?
Can I really do this?
She said: Yes, you can!
They left after my security check in.
And I felt lonely...
That loneliness came back again and again.


Lucknow to Delhi
Delhi to Amritsar
Around 2 AM---I was sitting
alone at the food court
I felt I was among those few people
--who seemed to be completely alone!

I felt calling you...I did.
Each time I fly
I (utterly) miss you.

LKO





No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end