Sam and I met at the coffee shop.
It was a lovely autumn afternoon
We met with the intention of hanging out;
The coffee shop was a popular place
among grad students
-a place to study and meet new people.
I was getting intoxicated day by day.
After meeting, I always had a hangover
--the type which always left a pain--
a kind of pain which was hard to nail down.
Sam became a fire
I jumped into it and got burnt.
Sam, I know you loved me
A kind of love which lacked honesty.
Sam, I know, if we meet again
we will have the same flame and passion
but it would come with a price.
LKO
It was a lovely autumn afternoon
We met with the intention of hanging out;
The coffee shop was a popular place
among grad students
-a place to study and meet new people.
I was getting intoxicated day by day.
After meeting, I always had a hangover
--the type which always left a pain--
a kind of pain which was hard to nail down.
Sam became a fire
I jumped into it and got burnt.
Sam, I know you loved me
A kind of love which lacked honesty.
Sam, I know, if we meet again
we will have the same flame and passion
but it would come with a price.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment