I want a life of eternal romance
Baby, come to the cemetery
Look, I am holding a red rose in my hand
My arms are folded
But I am keeping the rose safe...
Look, we are asleep in peace
side by side (or may be not)
Now, again we are here
standing face to face
I have brought a red rose for you
A single one--hidden in my purse
Can't you see that?
We see how our bodies are buried there
Our skeletons are only remnants
I want a life of eternal romance...
Baby, we have left our old cloaks
and received new forms
Baby, let's not miss this chance
to love again.
LKO
Baby, come to the cemetery
Look, I am holding a red rose in my hand
My arms are folded
But I am keeping the rose safe...
Look, we are asleep in peace
side by side (or may be not)
Now, again we are here
standing face to face
I have brought a red rose for you
A single one--hidden in my purse
Can't you see that?
We see how our bodies are buried there
Our skeletons are only remnants
I want a life of eternal romance...
Baby, we have left our old cloaks
and received new forms
Baby, let's not miss this chance
to love again.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment