I thought I would die
I won't wake up
After the heavy, dark night...
But, here I am
Awake and alive
I sit
I sit
I am still weak.
I thought I would die
After I wrote to you
last night---
the letter
is buried under the pillow
There is no mail
to deliver...
The virus
the sun
the virus
has eaten everything
Even the words
Even the touch
Even the colors
I thought
I would die
But I am awake and alive
I don't look well.
LKO
I won't wake up
After the heavy, dark night...
But, here I am
Awake and alive
I sit
I sit
I am still weak.
I thought I would die
After I wrote to you
last night---
the letter
is buried under the pillow
There is no mail
to deliver...
The virus
the sun
the virus
has eaten everything
Even the words
Even the touch
Even the colors
I thought
I would die
But I am awake and alive
I don't look well.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment