If I look back
there was no place for me
in my own city
there was no tree
which could give me shade
Always felt burnt
under sunshine
I was always on the edge
closer to dying
Many times I died
and many times I lived.
From the Ganges to Gomti
No river could embrace me
and no river could keep their hand
--cool breeze--on my forehead
There is nothing here
nothing left in your city
Our story would reach
climax soon.
Before dropping the curtain
of this never ending life-drama
Just know a single drop of my ego
can bring empowerment.
LKO
there was no place for me
in my own city
there was no tree
which could give me shade
Always felt burnt
under sunshine
I was always on the edge
closer to dying
Many times I died
and many times I lived.
From the Ganges to Gomti
No river could embrace me
and no river could keep their hand
--cool breeze--on my forehead
There is nothing here
nothing left in your city
Our story would reach
climax soon.
Before dropping the curtain
of this never ending life-drama
Just know a single drop of my ego
can bring empowerment.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment