This is my dream
One day we would sit together
And we would talk about US
Our experiences since teenage;
Before my death
We need to do that once
I would like to know
Your experience as ACE
I would let you know
My stories
Darling it took me so long
to find myself
to understand...
I am happy that for you
I was there to extend the hand
to navigate
For me, there was none.
Lucknow, India
One day we would sit together
And we would talk about US
Our experiences since teenage;
Before my death
We need to do that once
I would like to know
Your experience as ACE
I would let you know
My stories
Darling it took me so long
to find myself
to understand...
I am happy that for you
I was there to extend the hand
to navigate
For me, there was none.
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment