I have revolted many times
Now, its your time!
Now it's your time to check
how far you can go
for your own freedom and happiness!
Remember, you can only revolt
If you are willing to LOSE.
If you are willing not to compromise
your character and ideologies.
For me, I would like to see
If you can go beyond...
beyond those things
which are imposed upon you.
Though I know
I have little hope
to see you with flying colors
of freedom.
Lucknow, India
Now, its your time!
Now it's your time to check
how far you can go
for your own freedom and happiness!
Remember, you can only revolt
If you are willing to LOSE.
If you are willing not to compromise
your character and ideologies.
For me, I would like to see
If you can go beyond...
beyond those things
which are imposed upon you.
Though I know
I have little hope
to see you with flying colors
of freedom.
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment