My bluish boy
It's true
that for some moments my heart trembled;
I lost my stability and I sank.
When I found you among others
I asked myself "why today?
Why? When I am not there even to see."
Inside the car--
My companion was saying something...
I couldn't pay attention.
My companion---we met first time
but it didn't take long to bond.
When I got myself back
My bluish boy
I understood "why."
My bluish boy
do not sulk
do not brood
For you, I will write as much as I can.
Though certain times
it takes heavy toll.
My bluish boy
we do not know future
we do not have any control
we can only hope...
My bluish boy
as you painted the sky with
love and emotion
My trip to Charminar
transformed into a rainbow.
Lucknow, India
It's true
that for some moments my heart trembled;
I lost my stability and I sank.
When I found you among others
I asked myself "why today?
Why? When I am not there even to see."
Inside the car--
My companion was saying something...
I couldn't pay attention.
My companion---we met first time
but it didn't take long to bond.
When I got myself back
My bluish boy
I understood "why."
My bluish boy
do not sulk
do not brood
For you, I will write as much as I can.
Though certain times
it takes heavy toll.
My bluish boy
we do not know future
we do not have any control
we can only hope...
My bluish boy
as you painted the sky with
love and emotion
My trip to Charminar
transformed into a rainbow.
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment