Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Conversation V

Standing inside the elevator
Both started their conversation.
These few seconds they had
when nobody watched them
Even the liftman was invisible from the scene.

****************************************************

She: I know what you wanted to mean that day.
He: What?
She:You wanted to say I am part of your family.
He: Yes, that's right. But you initially considered
        the second half of the sentence
Smiling she said:That was deliberate; I wanted to test you.
He: How long will you test me?
She: As long as I live; Actually we don't need any test
He: Yes, we are beyond such thing.

They remained silent.
Breaking it she asked: Will you survive without my words?

****************************************************
As they reached the destination
Both hurriedly left.
Only the empty elevator and the corridor
reverberated with her voice.


Lucknow, India.








No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end