The monsters came out
One by one
They came out of the building
where they live;
A fat lady takes care of them
And she proudly announced that
She is the one
who can only handle those monsters--
Small, large, short, tall, healthy, slim--
They are in different size and shape.
Among those monsters
Among those enthusiastic kids
I felt like a seasoned oak tree;
I felt like an old demon--
A demon who is always happy
around such monsters.
Lucknow, India
One by one
They came out of the building
where they live;
A fat lady takes care of them
And she proudly announced that
She is the one
who can only handle those monsters--
Small, large, short, tall, healthy, slim--
They are in different size and shape.
Among those monsters
Among those enthusiastic kids
I felt like a seasoned oak tree;
I felt like an old demon--
A demon who is always happy
around such monsters.
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment