Popular Posts

Friday, July 19, 2019

Enough Reason

There is enough reason
to leave you in your own state.
There is enough reason for me
not to be with you.
The first and foremost is that
You lacked inner consciousness to find me.

On the contrary,
throughout my journey with people and places
I looked for the one who can truly understands me.
When my thought centers around the fact
that you didn't even try to find me
my whole body shrinks...
And I feel a storm of resentment
piling up inside.
The green-colored monster then says
Well, let him live with his emptiness
As he deserves such fate.
So, when my thought centers around the fact
that you didn't even try to find me
I am unable to forgive you.

As I let you live with your emptiness
I let myself live with the same vacuum. 


Lucknow, India



No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end