You remain silent
My words flow...
You love reading my words;
I have so many questions
I find your answer by my own
I put words on your lips
So, I am the sole director of our play.
I have ego
Why should I talk alone?
Why should I wait for your answer?
Why should I direct the play?
You remain silent
My words flow...
One day I would become silent too.
Lucknow, India
My words flow...
You love reading my words;
I have so many questions
I find your answer by my own
I put words on your lips
So, I am the sole director of our play.
I have ego
Why should I talk alone?
Why should I wait for your answer?
Why should I direct the play?
You remain silent
My words flow...
One day I would become silent too.
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment