Dreaming about you
And your emergence---
Like a lotus towards the sky;
Also, like the legendary sword of King Arthur's.
Dreaming about you...
You--standing near the wall,
Your face towards the window;
Your bare back....
I couldn't see clearly
as the room was not lighted enough.
You called
You invited
To witness your emergence---
Your "Coming Out"!
I saw and
I liberated myself
from the shackle of my pain and helplessness.
Your bare back changed color
As it gradually turned dark Prussian Blue to Jet Black
I felt some salty drops on my cheek
And my eyes couldn't see anything anymore
Except a heavy black curtain
Dreaming about you
And your emergence---
Lucknow, India
And your emergence---
Like a lotus towards the sky;
Also, like the legendary sword of King Arthur's.
Dreaming about you...
You--standing near the wall,
Your face towards the window;
Your bare back....
I couldn't see clearly
as the room was not lighted enough.
You called
You invited
To witness your emergence---
Your "Coming Out"!
I saw and
I liberated myself
from the shackle of my pain and helplessness.
Your bare back changed color
As it gradually turned dark Prussian Blue to Jet Black
I felt some salty drops on my cheek
And my eyes couldn't see anything anymore
Except a heavy black curtain
Dreaming about you
And your emergence---
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment