As I told you earlier
Energy has been shifted
And change would follow us...
Some star has fallen in
And some has risen to fill up the vacuum;
After I met you in the dark and cold cave
where I couldn't read the script between lines
I came back....
Since that moment
Somebody has shared my burden
It could be you or someone else;
But something has certainly changed
And more change would follow for the greater good!
Since then,
Since I met you
I see us on a rock surrounded by light
The storm has come to its end.
Lucknow, India
Energy has been shifted
And change would follow us...
Some star has fallen in
And some has risen to fill up the vacuum;
After I met you in the dark and cold cave
where I couldn't read the script between lines
I came back....
Since that moment
Somebody has shared my burden
It could be you or someone else;
But something has certainly changed
And more change would follow for the greater good!
Since then,
Since I met you
I see us on a rock surrounded by light
The storm has come to its end.
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment