After a long time
I again sleep under water
with all my fragrance!
My long legs and black socks
are like my fins
that help me to float...
So, after a long long time
I sleep under the water...
And I look at you
And you at me!
We have only water
separating us...
If we ever touch it
the ripple would spread
and we would lose each other...
It seems we have committed grave sin!
I can only sleep under the water
and you can sit outside
looking at me...
We have only water
separating us.
Lucknow, India
I again sleep under water
with all my fragrance!
My long legs and black socks
are like my fins
that help me to float...
So, after a long long time
I sleep under the water...
And I look at you
And you at me!
We have only water
separating us...
If we ever touch it
the ripple would spread
and we would lose each other...
It seems we have committed grave sin!
I can only sleep under the water
and you can sit outside
looking at me...
We have only water
separating us.
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment