Her love was conditional
But mine was not.
I loved her not because of her Greek Boy
I loved her the way she was.
It seems that I haven't forgiven her
And somewhere the wound is hidden.
I need to forgive myself
and I need to forgive her.
Let's only remember the good things between us
The happy moments we spent together...
Let's close our account in this life only
So that I don't meet you again in my next life.
Lucknow, India
But mine was not.
I loved her not because of her Greek Boy
I loved her the way she was.
It seems that I haven't forgiven her
And somewhere the wound is hidden.
I need to forgive myself
and I need to forgive her.
Let's only remember the good things between us
The happy moments we spent together...
Let's close our account in this life only
So that I don't meet you again in my next life.
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment