As I took off
I looked at your city;
This part, near the airport is more green and beautiful!
I don't recall if there was rain yesterday or not
But the treetops were wet like
how we become sweaty because of the humid climate!
I dozed off a bit before Patna and
when I opened my eyes
I found myself in the midst of clouds
along with the sunlight peeping behind those
white elephants, fishes, and Imambaras.
Kolkata, India
I looked at your city;
This part, near the airport is more green and beautiful!
I don't recall if there was rain yesterday or not
But the treetops were wet like
how we become sweaty because of the humid climate!
I dozed off a bit before Patna and
when I opened my eyes
I found myself in the midst of clouds
along with the sunlight peeping behind those
white elephants, fishes, and Imambaras.
Kolkata, India
No comments:
Post a Comment