At this very moment
I am here with you!
That day, I got very scared
and my heart almost jumped out
and took refuge on my palm.
Seeing your gloomy face like
remembering my past struggles
--- struggles I have done and survived gracefully!
I do not want you to go through the SAME;
Also, I do not want to make big promises
Just remember that at present,
at this very moment
I am with you!
Lucknow, India
I am here with you!
That day, I got very scared
and my heart almost jumped out
and took refuge on my palm.
Seeing your gloomy face like
remembering my past struggles
--- struggles I have done and survived gracefully!
I do not want you to go through the SAME;
Also, I do not want to make big promises
Just remember that at present,
at this very moment
I am with you!
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment