The truth you said about me is harsh.
I know, I don't want to always face the BEAST within me;
You are someone
who has been sent to make me a better person.
My friend, I have taken your words to my heart
Though I wouldn't say this to you ever
I would try to nurture the quality of gratitude.
But you also don't know how my days were spent on a rocky desert
where everyone was engaged in a war of bitterness, anger, and frustration;
From which I took refuge in "Myself"
Probably that is the root of the BEAST.
The other thing is that
The harshest truth-your own survival comes first
The survival of the fittest-the basic instinct of an animal.
Lucknow, India
(All these justifications are unnecessary. Either develop it or give it a s**t)
I know, I don't want to always face the BEAST within me;
You are someone
who has been sent to make me a better person.
My friend, I have taken your words to my heart
Though I wouldn't say this to you ever
I would try to nurture the quality of gratitude.
But you also don't know how my days were spent on a rocky desert
where everyone was engaged in a war of bitterness, anger, and frustration;
From which I took refuge in "Myself"
Probably that is the root of the BEAST.
The other thing is that
The harshest truth-your own survival comes first
The survival of the fittest-the basic instinct of an animal.
Lucknow, India
(All these justifications are unnecessary. Either develop it or give it a s**t)
No comments:
Post a Comment