Popular Posts

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Conversation


He finished six novels that summer.
She was surprised!
But happy inside;
Her heart fluttered like a butterfly.

Somebody said "love is a monster"
But she wondered how!
It cannot be...
Because you have the control;
You have the secret "code"--
To tie up the monster in a damp dungeon
or let it free so that it can devour the sunlight. 


Am I not satisfied with you?
My dear! Satisfaction is a fleeting thing...
It changes color and form
As time passes...
As we grow old, older.

Am I NOT in love with you?
Yes, you are...
Love is like a banyan tree;
It grows more roots...

To hold the earth tightly;
To embrace the shade
while shedding the passion!

Lexington, KY





No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end