I scribble here
for some broken thoughts
I was happy for some days..for sure
Now I feel the turmoil again
And I want to break everything into pieces
The window glass, the plates on the cupboard
The velvet-green curtain and YOU.
What is bothering me?
I ask again and again
The answer is broken,
And it cannot form a complete sentence.
Therefore, it has no meaning!
One thing I know
I am surrounded by darkness
So, I struggle again to adjust
with rules of the outside world
I do want light
but I love my darkneess
I do love...my darkness
Lexington, KY
for some broken thoughts
I was happy for some days..for sure
Now I feel the turmoil again
And I want to break everything into pieces
The window glass, the plates on the cupboard
The velvet-green curtain and YOU.
What is bothering me?
I ask again and again
The answer is broken,
And it cannot form a complete sentence.
Therefore, it has no meaning!
One thing I know
I am surrounded by darkness
So, I struggle again to adjust
with rules of the outside world
I do want light
but I love my darkneess
I do love...my darkness
Lexington, KY
No comments:
Post a Comment