It's a period of calmness
No wave in the water!
Everything seems so perfect and peaceful
that I fear this serenity.
I do not know
If he can listen to the whim of the winds now.
It's a period of calmness...
Why I am here talking to men, women, and children
in a far-off village?
Do I need to prove myself somehow
that I talk well with people?
That I am able to see their world
and claim that I understand them better than others?
It's a period of calmness and tranquility.
I know...
That these periods are those accumulation of moments
When I am most insecure....
Am I losing his love???
I need to prove
so that I don't lose
Him....
so that he breaks his ice
and takes one step forward
Toward me.
Kolkata, W.B.
2 comments:
good one...I think may be the best one among your collection
Never saw you commented until today!Thanks dear!
But I never considered this one my best. May be you could connect to it somehow. As people say, after you are done writing and publishing, a poem is not anymore yours!Each reader can find multiple ways of relating to a particular poem and there lies the beauty.
Post a Comment