Soon, my brain will be busy
With full of words and statements;
Will be busy in judging
What they are saying...
This is the last bit of my leisure
Though really not!
As I just got a break from my summer work;
And you know I always travel through haze
And very less brightness
Rarely I see
Like a rare guest at my place.
Soon, my brain will be busy
in writing and thinking of you -- my subjects!
Though I do not know
How much I think of them
Or how much I want to think
In my darkness and light;
This is the last bit of my pleasure
In the end of the summer
So, I want to write
I want to write
Not you
but poetry.
Kolkata, W.B.
2 comments:
"I want to write
Not you
but poetry."
.. baah :)
Thanks Archisman. Yes, I do want to write "Not you but poetry." :):)
Post a Comment