Popular Posts

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Sunset

Everyone is moving around me!
The sun is at the horizon and I see you from the top of the hillock
Your hand is on the steering;
As you take the turn on the highway, the day comes to an end.
Everyone is moving around me with a dream.
I see a college girl;
With a half cup of morning tea and the other half is kept for the evening.
Everyone is moving around me.
Even when we talked;
Our eyes met and we became two soft balls of cotton
…so soft that we kissed abstractly in the air
And promised to live each other's side forever (?)
Even then everyone….
…everything was moving around me and with me!

Lexington, KY: March 06, 2010

No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end