Popular Posts

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Rose Heart

She said" you will be used to it"
Living alone in a room;
with no one except u and your soul!
She said, " You should be proud of yourself"
as you are thousand seas apart from home.
She said, while she walked over with me
.....in a golden-tiffany evening
slowly creeping towards an end.......

Her voice was deep!
coming from inside;
As she was uttering eternal truth shrouded in clouds!
And my heart rose from the ashes
to quench an everlasting thirst......
which was far far down
beneath the half-revealed Earth.

2 comments:

Gauri Shevatekar said...

Beautiful...hope u keep on writing...

Avipriya said...

I am deeply grateful to Juli as she accompanied me once in an afternoon. We walked side by side and shared some thoughts. After that I went home and could write my first poem in English. I dedicate this poem to Juli.

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end